Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Apologies for the delay

Welcome back readers, I apologize for the delay but my weekend was full of insanity.

Not only did I go out to Vino and The Green Room for my events, but my parents were also in town. It was great to see them but hard to spend time with everything else I had to take care of. I still need to unpack my stuff in my new house. One of the bedrooms got flooded after a rain storm last week.

My old roommates are trying to skip out on paying me for the electric bill and to top it off I ran into my side window of my car and got this gigantic bruise on my arm. Now I got people here in the office coming up to me all serious and asking, “Tell me the truth, does your boyfriend beat you?”

Needless to say I had a busy weekend, but besides all the crap I had two awesome events to go to.

Stay tuned for the summaries on them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home