Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Love the 80s? You'll love Vino


Italian food can be incredibly delicious yet incredibly filling. Although I've never been to Vino Italian Restaurant and Lounge for dinner I've heard nothing but good things.
What I do know is that the restaurant turns into an amazing night club featuring the best new wave music of the 80s. It was voted the second best dance club by readers on the Reno News and Review. What a better way to dance off all that Italian food with some classic Madonna?
My girlfriends and I get together for our 'girl's night' on Fridays and head over for some all night dancing. It's a nice touch to get a way from the boyfriends for awhile and dance to our favorite bands like Depeche Mode, David Bowie, and The Cure.
My good friend Vivian even lets me drag her to the dance floor when they play Eddy Grant's 'Electric Avenue'. She hates it but knows I love it, what a friend. We've seen some sights there, some not too flattering scenes presented by some locals.
Last time we where there we saw an older lady whose skirt was flying basically over her face. She must have seen the horrified look on Vivian’s face because when we got onto the dance floor she came hurling towards us and literally ran into Vivian. Note: You can’t talk about people when they’re right in front of you, especially when they’re drunk. Hey it's the weekend, it's ok to act like you wouldn’t normally, just be safe and hope you don’t regret it.
All these crazy people are what make the weekend exciting! Might as well have fun before you have to go back to work!
So I'll be heading to Vino on Friday to get some pictures, chat a while and dance all night.

Better see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home