Friday, July 20, 2007

Philippine prisoners reenact "Thriller"

Yeah, you read the headline right. I don't know whether to kiss the feet of those at Best Week Ever or Youtube for providing our lives with endless absurd entertainment but bless them both. Because my head is about to explode from all the work I'm doing this week I haven't been posting much-sorry Awesome music video Wednesdays. Therefore I'm reduced to post ridiculous viral videos that crack me up.

Here we have the inmates at the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines recreating Michael Jackson's "Thriller", staring a collection of inmates and one pony tailed drag queen as the girlfriend. What a performance. Thank god for the Internet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home