Friday, July 07, 2006

Better see you this weekend!!

Lots to do this upcoming weekend so get your butts downtown!

My accomplice Kristin and I are going to be hitting the streets once again this weekend so be on the look out.

First off Friday is the much awaited opening of the Pirates of the Caribbean sequel, Dead Man's Chest. It's a gorgeous guy explosion with both Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom as the stars. Kristin and I will be down at Riverside theaters around 5pm after a showing to talk to movie goers about their pirate experience. We've yet to see the movie so we’re interested to see what everyone has to say about it.

Tomorrow is going to be a really busy day for me, but loaded with food, music and drinks. I know I'm going to have fun with this one!

First off at 1pm on Saturday I'm going to be heading downtown to The Eldorado's Great BBQ, Brew, and Blues. This annual festival consists of delicious barbequed foods, ice cold beer and tons of nonstop blues. Every year the streets are filled with folks having a great time and I'm sure it'll be awesome tomorrow!

It doesn't stop there when Saturday night explodes with live jazz and funk at the Green Room on West Street. The Green Room is a favorite bar/club of mine that always has the best bands and friendly bartenders. This is where I met Jammal and Ernie from the awesome hip hop group 'Who Cares' and the beautiful Grace from 'The Grace Gatsbys'. I've seen some great shows at the Green Room like Aceyalone, Abstract Rude with DJ Drez, One Self, Swollen Memebers, Sweatshop Union and tons more.

Get yo butts out there fools and embrace the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home